And as I posted that...James Morrison came on the running play list and I was flooded with a memory of an awkward young couple holding clammy hands to my right and Mary over my left shoulder in an electric blue skin tight dress talkin floor talk to an African American security guard who made Taye Diggs look like Bill Cosby.
My life is pure magic - Viva Las Vegas Rand McNally.
Popular Posts
-
Thanks to those who were interested enough in what I had to say to actually read my first blog. I am returning after the most surreal, epic...
-
So today, as I was driving home from work, I was thinking quite intensely about feet. Weird right??? Although that seems particularly random...
-
I waited on an angel..... I waited on something, anything at all to give, something, anything to grant a reprieve from all the fear and now...
-
Well hello there blog partakers, I begin today's blog by putting a question out there? Is it wrong to drink the crumbs from the bottom...
-
Hey Blog readers, So this morning as I attempted to de-frizz my mop top whilst standing in the humidity of the bathroom, I heard the front ...
-
Good Morning, So last night my dear friend Rachel fought like a trooper to deliver Leona Shalom who BTW is such an amazingly beautiful baby...
-
Good Morning All, In the middle of the night last night, my beautiful, sweet, sensitive little daughter Emma Claire came furiously climbi...
-
Hey all Ya'll, So after the darkness of yesterday, today I could really use some lightheartedness or I just may seize. For those of you...
-
Good Morning Loves, I just noticed that my hits are up there, like close to 15,000 - wow - that is so cool. Thanks for following all ya'...
-
Happy Mothers Day !!! This morning as I sit propped in bed, bleary eyed from my hell week, coffee on my nightstand, computer teetering my k...
No comments:
Post a Comment