Hi,
what is happening to the world? I am so confused by what I see around me. It scares me and makes me sick.
That's it for today. Too sad at the world to even write about it.
sigh.
Popular Posts
-
Thanks to those who were interested enough in what I had to say to actually read my first blog. I am returning after the most surreal, epic...
-
So today, as I was driving home from work, I was thinking quite intensely about feet. Weird right??? Although that seems particularly random...
-
I waited on an angel..... I waited on something, anything at all to give, something, anything to grant a reprieve from all the fear and now...
-
Well hello there blog partakers, I begin today's blog by putting a question out there? Is it wrong to drink the crumbs from the bottom...
-
Hey Blog readers, So this morning as I attempted to de-frizz my mop top whilst standing in the humidity of the bathroom, I heard the front ...
-
Good Morning, So last night my dear friend Rachel fought like a trooper to deliver Leona Shalom who BTW is such an amazingly beautiful baby...
-
Good Morning All, In the middle of the night last night, my beautiful, sweet, sensitive little daughter Emma Claire came furiously climbi...
-
Hey all Ya'll, So after the darkness of yesterday, today I could really use some lightheartedness or I just may seize. For those of you...
-
Good Morning Loves, I just noticed that my hits are up there, like close to 15,000 - wow - that is so cool. Thanks for following all ya'...
-
Happy Mothers Day !!! This morning as I sit propped in bed, bleary eyed from my hell week, coffee on my nightstand, computer teetering my k...
No comments:
Post a Comment